Five Acre Wood School is a stimulating and safe learning community in which we all work together to nurture and maximise the potential of each and every individual and celebrate their achievements. Firm foundations and strong partnerships provide the platform for dynamic, challenging and personalised learning pathways, preparing our students for their life journey.
- To be a learning community.
- To provide a safe environment where confidence, self esteem and emotional well being is nurtured.
- To create a fun, stimulating, individualised and creative curricula incorporating PCR and IEP/shared goals.
- To care for and respect each other.
- To enable, recognise and celebrate achievement.
- To give pupils the opportunity and support to reach their full potential within a ‘have a go’ culture.
- To establish firm foundations and strong partnership with the child and all involved in their life.
- To give pupils opportunities to widen their life experiences in order to prepare them for their life journey.
- For each pupil to have their individual needs and interests recognised.
- To encourage staff to develop their skills in order to meet the needs of the school community.